martedì 3 novembre 2009

my interview on Morphosis



Federico Lecce, 25, is a young talented up-and-coming photographer from Milan, Italy. He kindly accepted to answer the standard Morphosis interview.
Lestat : What's your background ?
Federico : I studied art in Milan. I started photography last February. So I'm brand new in the business !
Lestat : And how did you start the career ?
Federico : Photography is a passion that grew bigger with time. It all started as a joke. But it's getting serious.
Lestat : What’s a working day like ?
Federico : I'm currently working as a free lancer for modeling agencies here in Milan. Mostly test shoots for new models in town. But I also do private clients and stylists. I've never worked for a magazine as of yet but I can't wait !
Lestat : Who or what inspires you most ?
Federico : Possibly male models [LMAO] but my idols are David LaChapelle and Steven Klein.
Lestat : What are your projects ?
Federico : I would really like to shoot editorials for fash mags.
Lestat : What would be the perfect next shoot like ?
Federico : It would take place in a professional studio with loads of clothes and the top models of the moment like Simon Nessman, Sean O'Pry or just Ash Stymest & Josh Beech together [LOL].
Lestat : Is love important to you ?
Federico : Deffo, I do believe in love.
Lestat : What do you wear to bed ?
Federico : Er, why this question [LMAO]...PJs anyway.
Lestat : Okay, I know this question is stupid ! Do you spend much time on the Internet ?
Federico : Yep, I spend all my home time on the Internet, my Mac is always on.
Lestat : Answer the question you’d like to be asked.
Federico : I have a new website, it's here ! Thanks.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento